|Favorite target||Your Monsters (heal), Zafreetis don't heal other Zafreetis|
" From deep within the Sahara, comes the mystical Zafreeti healer. "
General information Edit
Zafreeti has the ability to Heal a large amount of health per shot to one monster. The healing range of Zafreeti is currently unknown. Disadvantages to Zafreeti are that they do not deal damage to enemies, move incredibly slowly, and cannot heal other healers, as then your attack force would be completely indestructable, as the zafreetis would heal your monsters. They also cannot move and heal at the same time.
Zafreeti cannot heal beyond a monster's maximum health. When healing a champion, Zafreeti can only heal 10% of what it normally does at one time. In addition to this, it is costly to unlock and produce, costing the most out of any other monster except for D.A.V.E. and King Wormzer.
David Scott said that he would change how Zafreetis heal by sending the Zafreetis health to other monsters until it had no health left (many complained about this).
Zafreeti's actionsEditThere is a rumor that if there are no monsters in range for Zafreeti to heal, it will rush to the tower's range to die. That, of course, is not true. In that kind of situation, Zafreeti will just stay on one place and not move, until there are new monsters it can heal or the attack is over. If new monsters do not appear in around 10 seconds, Zafreeti will start moving in a random direction and will disappear soon after.
If Zafreeti is healing monsters but they all die, it will rush to the place where the last monster died, wait there for around 10 seconds, then disappear.
|Movement speed||0.75 kph||0.80 kph||0.85 kph||0.90 kph||0.95 kph|
|Heal (Champion Healing Rate)||400 (40)||550 (55)||700 (70)||850 (85)||1000 (100)|
|Goo cost (Map Room 3)||360,000||540,000||786,000||972,000||1,404,000|
|Production time MR3||2h||2h||2h||2h||2h|
|Upgrade cost (putty)||6,192,000||6,192,000||7,800,000||12,000,000||18,000,000|
|Upgrade time||1day 12hrs||2days||3days 8hrs||4days 12hrs||5days 16hrs|
|Healing to Housing ratio||2||2.75||3.5||4.25||5|
|Health to housing ratio||40||40||40||40||40|
- [9th June 2012] There was a bug where if you go into battle it'll say your Zafreeti is level 5-30. [FIXED]
- Sometimes Zafreeti can send one heal ball to a faraway monster.
- This happens when it prepares a heal ball for a nearby monster who was healed before its heal ball was launched
- Sometimes an unlimited number of zafreetis can be put in an attack
- Zafreetis will just show a double digit number instead of the actual healing amount
- The appearance resembles a Zerg Overlord from Starcraft, and also the Huragok from Halo. This this resemblance may be intentional because Dave, the creator, is a fan of Starcraft.
- Zafreeti also vaguely resembles a Nautilus.
- Zafreeti was released on May 20, 2011
- Zafreeti takes up the second most housing space of all monsters, beat only by the new monster, Rezghul.
- Zafreeti is the only monster that does not have level 6 in the overworld (along with all of Inferno Monsters.)
- Zafreeti originally had splash healing, but it was later removed and given to Vorg.
- Zafreeti cannot be bunkered, as it is a flying monster.
- Zafreeti is the first healing monster, the second being Vorg.
- Zafreeti can NOT be summoned in the Wild Monster Baiter.
- Zafreeti is the 2nd slowest monster (behind Vorg).
- In world map 3, Zafreeeti seems to heal very slow comparing to world map 2.
Moved to Zafreeti/tips
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.