I recently leveled up to Level 33 overground, so since it was suggested that different levels correspond to different ratios of mushrooms, here's what I have so far:
|Mushroom Type||Times Picked||Shiny recieved||Average Shiny per Mushroom||Average $ per mushroom*|
* - using 1 Kred = 10 shiny and 1 Kred = 10 cents, so 10 shiny = 10 cents and 1 shiny = 1 cent
Some facts from the first round:
- Each mushroom picked is worth an average about 1 cent or 1 Kred
- Neither mushroom showed a huge advantage over the other
- On average, a yard with all 20 mushrooms has 20 cents laying around.
- You earn, on average, 1 cent per day