Some of the talk pages on this site are realy getting messy. We need to start taking action somehow, to clean up the talk pages.
To start this, I have a few things to suggest to people who constantly or at least sometimes post in the talk pages.
1. Never repeat posts multiple times or in multiple places.
2. After posting always finish by putting your signature (simply put Alex Yu 03:59, May 8, 2012 (UTC)) and then ---- (line)on the next line to distinguish your post from the next.
3. The admins are not part of the Kixeye staff, so don't expect us to answer questions like "Please make 2 new monsters".
4. No spam posts, no editing other people's posts.
5. No level 2 headings (==xxx==). Keep it to lines.
6. Don't put unanswerable posts, like "Why is xxx so expensive?"
7. Consider putting your posts in correct spots. If you are seeking in-game help, post a thread in Official BYM forums or Wiki Forums . Else please do not put comments of the putty squisher page on the town hall page.
8. Try to finish your post in one edit, as if you edit one post twice, it will show as 2, which will be sort of confusing.
Go over this before you write on a talk page. Thank you.
Alex Yu 03:59, May 8, 2012 (UTC)