|Main Yard||335 x 357|
My role on the wiki
When I discovered the wiki, it was desolate and a mess. I'm responsible for the 'revival' of the wiki and the basic workings, like the portal on the main page.
I am no longer an active administrator for this wiki. Please refrain from contacting me about anything related to this particular wiki or the game Backyard Monsters. I am not official game staff, nor related to Kixeye in any official way.
I have transferred my role to -xKevin-! As I believe he is capable of leading the wiki.
Find my personal pages in Category:MHLut.
Me in the game
I'm no longer playing the game, but my yard still stands and I will not remove it. I will, however, not be able to give you any game-related help.
- You'll find me cleaning the wiki, rather than adding new content.
- I'm known for my, sometimes harsh, criticism. Note that negative criticism does not mean I don't like you, same as that positive criticism does not automatically make me like you.
- I will not send an army of monsters to you in-game to settle disputes.
- I will also not accept Facebook requests from people I only know through the wiki.
- I edit source directly 99% of the time, rather than using the Rich Text Editor.
- People who make big structural changes to a page without knowing what they're doing (don't know basic Wiki markup, for example) or cheat their way through the achievement badges, will lose credit quickly. This may lead to their work being undone without prior notification.