| Town Hall Level Required
|Maximum Building Levels||10|
|Size||6.5 x 6.5 in blocks|
" The hub of any great yard and the first building you need to build. Upgrading the Town Hall unlocks new buildings, features and lets you upgrade other buildings to a higher level. "
The Town Hall is the first and primary building of your yard. It serves as the hub of your backyard and therefore cannot be recycled. Upgrading the Town Hall is the key to upgrading and unlocking new buildings. It is the most important building, so keep it safe and try to defend it with towers and traps. It is probably best to keep this building towards the middle of your field surrounding it with upgraded blocks and upgraded towers, because if the Town Hall is destroyed, you lose 8% of your banked resources. When you have a Town Hall level 5 you should fortify it (Facebook only), as it gives your towers more time to kill the monsters that are attacking it. Try to place your Town Hall dead center of your yard (use the Yard Planner, it will be harder without one), or you can place your Champion Cage beside it for maximum protection (advisable for high-level Champions only), but beware when someone baits your champion.
|1||500,000||500,000||50,000||4h||L5 Town Hall||20%|
|2||1,000,000||1,000,000||500,000||16h||L6 Town Hall||30%|
|3||5,000,000||5,000,000||2,000,000||2d||L7 Town Hall||40%|
|4||10,000,000||10,000,000||5,000,000||4d||L8 Town Hall||50%|
Building and Upgrading
|5||1,400,000||1,400,000||2d||150,000||1h 13m 32s|
|6||7,560,000||7,560,000||4d||200,000||1h 38m 3s|
|7||11,340,000||11,340,000||6d||350,000||2h 51m 35s|
|8||14,420,000||14,420,000||8d||400,000||3h 16m 15s|
Building Stages of a Town Hall
Town Hall Buildings
The following are the number and maximum building levels for each type of building available depending on the level of your Town Hall:
|Block||Defensive||-||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Booby Trap||Defensive||-||Lvl 1|
|Heavy Trap||Defensive||-||Lvl 1|
|Cannon Tower||Defensive||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 5||Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 10|
|Sniper Tower||Defensive||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5||Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 10|
|Laser Tower||Defensive||-||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5||Lvl 6||
|Tesla Tower||Defensive||-||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5*||Lvl 6||
|Aerial Defense Tower||Defensive||-||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 5||Lvl 6||
|Railgun||Defensive||-||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 4||Lvl 5||Lvl 6||
|Monster Bunker||Defensive||-||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Champion Cage||Defensive/Offensive||-||Lvl 1|
|Storage Silo||Resource||Lvl 1||Lvl 3||Lvl 6||Lvl 8||Lvl 9||Lvl 10|
|Twig Snapper||Resource||Lvl 3||Lvl 5||Lvl 7||Lvl 9||Lvl 10|
|Pebble Shiner||Resource||Lvl 3||Lvl 5||Lvl 7||Lvl 9||Lvl 10|
|Putty Squisher||Resource||Lvl 3||Lvl 5||Lvl 7||Lvl 9||Lvl 10|
|Goo Factory||Resource||Lvl 3||Lvl 5||Lvl 7||Lvl 9||Lvl 10|
|Catapult||Offensive||-||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4|
|Flinger||Offensive||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 4|
|Hatchery||Offensive||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3|
|Hatchery Control Center||Offensive||-||Lvl 1|
|Housing||Offensive||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 6|
|Map Room||General||Lvl 1||Lvl 2|
|Monster Academy||General||-||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Monster Juicer||General||-||Lvl 2||Lvl 3|
|Monster Lab||General||-||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3|
|Monster Locker||General||-||Lvl 1||Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4|
|General Store||General||Lvl 1|
|Wild Monster Baiter||General||-||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5||Lvl 6||Lvl 7|
|Yard Planner||General||-||Lvl 1|
- The Under Hall replaces the Town Hall in Inferno.
- Level 10 Town Hall became available on Facebook on 06/22/2012 (22nd of June, 2012)
- When helping a friend and upgrading/fortifying it, you can see the picture of the old Town Hall. This happens as well as with some other buildings (such a flinger or a catapult).
- Take advantage of starter protection and develop some killer defense tactics!
- Enemy players are after your resources and will stop at nothing to destroy your Town Hall. But never fear! You have time to prepare for the inevitable attack.
- All 6 Levels of the Town Hall have been redesigned. Upgrade to Level 6 to see the ultimate Town Hall.
- Once you have a level 6 Town Hall you can upgrade your Monster Housing to level 5, build 10 more stone blocks and 5 more traps.
- Town Hall Levels should remain dead center of the yard.
- Relocating near a friend when no cells are available will no longer cause an "Oops!" error.
Moved to Town Hall/tips