" "With its swift wings and fiery breath, the flying Teratorn rains death from above." "
Teratorn is a flying monster with moderate amount of health, high travel speed and low attack speed. It shoots fireballs from its mouth, effectively giving it ranged attacks.
They can not be bunkered because they are flying monsters.
Teratorn's special ability is called "Ricochet". Ricochet increases the number of buildings that can be hit by a single fireball.
The higher the ricochet level, the more bouncing hits there are with each shot. There is a maximum of 3 bouncing hits, for a total of 4 hits when Ricochet is maxed. The first hit does full damage and each successive bouncing shot's damage is halved after the first.
|Movement speed||2.50 kph||2.75 kph||3.00 kph||3.25 kph||3.50 kph||3.50 kph|
|Goo cost MR3||210,000||285,000||435,000||600,000||900,000||1,200,000|
|Production time MR3||1h 30m||1h 36m||1h 42m||1h 48m||1h 54m||2h|
|Upgrade cost (putty)||4,096,000||4,096,000||7,000,000||10,000,000||16,000,000||24,000,000|
|Upgrade time||2d 14h||1d 12h||2d 6h||3d 12h||5d 16h||7d 12h|
|Attack to housing ratio||4.29||5||5.71||7.14||8.57||10|
|Health to housing ratio||22.9||27.1||34.3||42.9||51.4||60|
- Teratorn was released on April 14, 2011, which was a month before the Aerial Defense Tower's release.
- Teratorns were fed to Fomor before, but this was later changed because people found it unfair, possibly due to the space it takes or goo cost.
- When Teratorns are created using the Hatchery Control Center, their progress bar always appears to be full regardless of how near completion they are. This glitch is purely graphical and does not occur when using a Hatchery without a Hatchery Control Center, nor does it have any effect on how long it takes a Teratorn to hatch.
- Teratorn's Richochet does work on monsters.
- Tweak - Teratorn now animates while in the housing.
Moved to Teratorn/tips
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.