Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
" Born in the magma pits that dot the inferno landscape, Spurtz is a hothead who will attack anything in its path. "
Spurtz was first seen in the Wild Monster Invasion, and returned in Wild Monster Invasion 2. In both, it was labeled as '?????'. Spurtz are basically stronger Pokeys (they do look very similar) that look like Jack-O-Lanterns with small flames. Spurtz has a little animation for its head (burning fire). In wave 16 of WMI2, Spurtz became enraged, giving it a red aura around its body that makes it invincible for a certain amount of time.
Spurtz are used to feed level 1 Korath. They also appears as 'fodders' within Spurtz Cannon, whereby their sizes varies after they landed onto the target area.
Spurtz were in waves 11, 13, 15, and 21 of WMI. On WMI2,they appear in all waves except for waves 8, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 19, 21-24, 26 and 27. He also appears in the 33rd wave of Wild Monster Invasion 2 which was exclusive to eastern UK.
|Movement speed||1.2 kph||1.2 kph||1.2 kph||1.2 kph||1.2 kph|
|Magma cost MR3||1,500||3,000||6,000||12,000||18,000|
|Production time MR3||45s||30s||24s||21s||18s|
|Upgrade cost (Sulfur)||-||2,400||4,800||7,200||9,600|
- Spurtz is one of the five non-champion monsters that has animation, the others being Malphus, Vorg, Teratorn and Balthazar. Spurtz's animation is a burning flame atop his head.
- Spurtz is the slowest monster from Inferno.
- You will get Spurtz since you have your own Inferno Yard, It is similar to Pokey.
- Spurtz is the first monster that Moloch attacks you with along with Zagnoid and Malphus. It is also the first monster to spawn in various sizes (when spewed out from the Spurtz Cannon)
- Spurtz is the only monster that is healthier than it's overworld equivalent, Pokey.
- Spurtz can survive on one hit of a Sniper Tower, unlike Pokey. However, it will not survive even a shot from a lv10 Sniper Tower without being buffed.
Moved to Spurtz/tips
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.