" An unholy biological terror birthed in the Bangweulu Swamps of Zambia, the Slimeattikus dissolves foes on contact and fissions when attacked. "
Slimeattikus is a monster with medium health, relatively high damage, and fairly low speed. It has the ability to split into multiple smaller copies of itself (Fission), but only if it is "killed". It has one of the highest damage to housing ratio of any monster, second only to Eye-ra.
It was also a prize monster for competitors in a event known as Creature Carnage.
Slimeattikus' ability is Fission. It gives Slimeattikus the ability to split into multiple smaller, weaker copies of itself when killed; meaning that 1 Slimeattikus can split to 2 tiny Slimeattikus. The amount of Slimeattikus changes after leveling it up, e.g. at level 6 it can split into 5 tiny Slimeattikus.
|Movement speed||1 kph||1.1 kph||1.2 kph||1.3 kph||1.4 kph||1.5 kph|
|Goo cost (Map Room 3)||81,000||121,500||182,250||270,000||375,000||450,000|
|Housing space||40 spaces||40 spaces||40 spaces||40 spaces||40 spaces||40 spaces|
|Production time||8m 20s||7m 30s||6m 40s||5m 50s||5m 00s||4m 10s|
|Production time (Map Room 3)||25m||22m 30s||20m||17m 30s||15m 00s||12m 30s|
|Upgrade cost (putty)||2,048,000||2,560,000||3,840,000||4,096,000||6,250,000||8,500,000|
|Upgrade time||1day 12 hrs||1day 0hr||1day 12hrs||2days 0hr||2days 12hrs||3days 8hrs|
|Attack to housing ratio||21.25||21.25||22.5||25||30||35|
|Health to housing ratio||17.5||18.125||18.75||20||22.5||25|
- [4th May 2012 - ???] Some players experienced their bases going back to the tutorial base after they bunkered a Slimeattikus. Because of this bug, people saw a D.A.V.E. on a base with a low-level Town Hall and a low-level Monster Locker. This only affected certain players however. (FIXED)
- [4th May 2012] Slimeattikus's spawns seem to be unaffected by the putty rage buff, this includes both spawns that were spawned from a previously enraged host, and spawns that were in the area of a putty fling.
- Some players could not unlock Slimeattikus even after their Town Hall is above level 5. This only affected some players.
- The original description of Slimeattikus said that he was birthed in the Ganges River, but they changed it to "the Bangweulu Swamps of Zambia" (except on Kongregate).
- If Slimeattikus fissions and gets stuck in a Block, the Block must be broken in order to allow the Slimeattikus to continue attacking.
- The Fission ability that Slimeattikus possesses was originally intended for the Monster, Octo-Ooze.
- When you get a Level 5 Town Hall, you can unlock Slimeattikus in the Monster Locker.
- If you bunker a Slimeattikus and it fissions, the tiny ones will die instead of returning to the bunker.
Moved to Slimeattikus/tips
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.