|Town Hall Level Required||2|
|Maximum Building Levels||1|
|Size||4 x 4 in blocks|
" Never be caught off guard again! Get e-mail alerts while you're away from your yard. "
General information Edit
The Radio Tower is a structure that can be built after a level 2 Town Hall is constructed (only on Facebook). The Radio Tower sends you an e-mail alert if your yard is attacked, allowing you to quickly come back in time to repair, see who attacked you, and/or prevent more attacks. You may only get 2 e-mail notifications from 2 differrent attackers each day. You may also choose get news and update notifications. The downside is, that for some people, the game crashes when they enter their e-mail information - and after the crash is recovered from, they can't recycle it. Nevertheless, it is worthwhile to build the Radio Tower, because the quest reward is ten times higher than the construction costs. Since the construction period is less than five minutes, you can just skip this using the (free) "speed up" button inside the General Store, without losing Shiny. After that, players can recycle it or turn it off.
Building and Upgrading Edit
|Level||Cost||Construction Time||HP||Resources Recycled||Repair Time||Prerequisites|
|1||2,000||2,000||2,000||5m||3,400||1,000||1,000||1,000||3m 45s||L2 Town Hall|
Building Stages Edit
Bugs and Glitches Edit
- There is a bug where if you build the Radio Tower and then recycle it, you might still recieve e-mail alerts if your yard gets attacked.
- On Kongregate, The Radio Tower could only be built through a glitch: when a player brings up the building menu, attacks a Wild Monster Tribe with the buildings page interface up, then goes back, closes it and opens it again, the Radio Tower would available for building. Even when built, those players could not activate the tower.
- The Radio Tower was once removed from the game, but due to the high demand for them the developers decided to put them back into the game.
- The Radio Tower used to be able to send a notification to your Twitter account, but developers have changed it to e-mail instead due to the limit of notifications Twitter allows.
- It is the only general building with a "Tower" in its name and also the Tower that don't shoot monsters.