|Favorite target||Defensive Towers|
" The slimy octo-ooze soaks up fire power like a sponge so other monsters can wreak havoc. "
Octo-ooze is an early-game monster with fairly high health, low damage, and relatively low speed. It is inexpensive and hatches extremely quickly. These Monsters are very useful at distracting monster towers at low levels, since they soak up damage like a sponge. They are known for their tendency to be used in attacks known as "Octo-Bombs", similar to a Pokey Bomb. For more information, visit Octo-Bomb.
It is is also used to feed Gorgo level 1 and 2.
|Movement speed||1.40 kph||1.40 kph||1.40 kph||1.40 kph||1.40 kph||1.40 kph|
|Goo cost MR3||1,500||2,700||4,050||5,400||6,300||7,500|
|Production time MR3||45s||48s||48s||48s||48s||48s|
|Upgrade cost (putty)||8,000||8,000||16,000||24,000||48,000||64,000|
|Attack to housing ratio||1.5||1.5||2||2.5||3||3.5|
|Health to housing ratio||100||110||130||145||160||180|
Moved to Octo-ooze/tips
- Octo-Oozes were once called Levetron and earlier they were called Oozies.
- Octo-Ooze was planned to have a special ability called "Fission", in which if the Octo-ooze was killed, more Octo-Oozes come out. However, this ability was never awarded to Octo-Ooze, likely to the impossibilities. Instead, when it was introduced, the Slimeattikus gained this ability instead.
- Octo-Ooze has the lowest damage of all monsters including Inferno and Champions at Level 6.
- Octo-ooze is the second monster to unlock in the Monster Locker.
- Octo-ooze has the highest health per housing space and are the best monsters for towers with no splash damage.
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.