|Town Hall Level Required||5|
|Maximum Building Levels||3|
|Size||5 x 5 in blocks|
" Research top secret abilities for your monsters. In war, science rules. "
The Monster Lab allows you to add 'top secret' science-based special abilities to your monsters. These will make monsters stronger and more effective. Abilites does not affect goo cost at all. If you want to add these abilites to your monsters, you need at least level 2 monsters.
|Level||Cost||Construction Time||HP||Repair Time||Prerequisites|
|1||100,000||100,000||3h||9,000||1h|| L5 Town Hall
L3 Monster Locker L2 Monster Academy
|2||300,000||300,000||12h||16,000|| L6 Town Hall
L4 Monster Locker L3 Monster Academy
|3||600,000||600,000||1d||24,000|| L7 Town Hall
L4 Monster Locker L4 Monster Academy
|Monster||Ability||Level||Benefit||Cost (Putty)||Research time||Image|
|Bolt||Teleportation (Blink)||1||150 range||48,000||1d|
|Adds the ability to blink, increasing speed.||2||300 range||72,000|
|Fink||Claws||1||1 extra target||96,000||1d 6h|
|Attacks multiple enemies and buildings around him.||2||2 extra targets||128,000|
|3||3 extra targets||144,000|
|Bandito||Whirlwind||1||1x speed||1,000,000||1d 8h|
|Attacks multiple enemies around him (does not work on buildings)||2||1.5x speed||1,500,000|
|Fang||Venom||1||60 Venom Damage||2,000,000||1d 12h|
|Injects venom into enemies, causing the enemy to constantly lose health after bitten.||2||120 Venom Damage||3,000,000|
|3||186 Venom Damage||4,500,000|
|Eye-ra||Airburst||1||20% Airburst Bonus||3,560,000||1d 8h|
|Jumps into air doing partial damage to air units and increased splash range and damage to ground targets.||2||30% Airburst Bonus||4,120,000|
|3||40% Airburst Bonus||5,120,000|
|Gives the Brain the ability to turn invisible, causing towers and monsters not to attack it.||2||4s cloak||4,500,000|
|Project X||Acid Spores||1||1,200 acid dmg||8,000,000||3d|
|Adds the ability to unleash acid when the Project X dies.||2||2,800 acid dmg||12,000,000|
|3||4,800 acid dmg||16,000,000|
|Wormzer||Splash Damage||1||300 dmg||10,000,000||4d|
|Adds the ability to do extra splash damage when Wormzer pops up.||2||800 dmg||15,000,000|
|Adds the ability for attacks to bounce off of the nearest buildings, doing damage to multiple targets.||2||2 bounces||18,000,000|
|D.A.V.E.||Rockets||1||140 rocket range||15,000,000||6d|
|Gives D.A.V.E. the ability to fire rockets, increasing the damage he does. Also enables D.A.V.E. to hit air targets.||2||180 rocket range||22,500,000|
|3||220 rocket range||23,050,000|
- There is a bug when you start browsing abilities to unlock, several different images of monsters will overlap the previous ones.
- Abilities sometimes malfunction when you just recently started researching an ability or train a monster in a Monster Locker.
- Pokey, Octo-ooze, Ichi, Crabatron and Zafreeti are the only Overworld monsters that don't have any special abilities available for researching in the Monster Lab.
- Most Inferno Monsters also have tjeir own special abilities, such as Malphus's ability to jump over walls, or King Wormzer's ability to deal splash damage when bursting up from underground. Unlike the Overworld Monster's abilities however, these do not require research or being unlocked anywhere but are instead available to the Inferno Monsters from the get-go.
- Vorg has the ability to splash heal, but this is not unlocked in the Monster Lab.
- Octo-ooze was originally supposed to have an ability called "Fission", which would make it split in two when killed. However, it was scrapped and given to Slimeattikus.
- It seems that monsters released after post-Inferno do not need any training in the Monster Lab to receive their abilities. All Inferno monsters, Vorgs, and Slimeattikus share this trait.
- As of June 10, 2011, the Monster Lab, along with most abilities (excluding Fink's Claws, Eye-ra's Airburst, and Fang's Venom), have been added to the game.
- It says 'Title' instead of 'Time' where the details about the upgrade are.
- Streampost text for monster lab upgrades fixed.
|1 ~ 3|