|Town Hall Level Required||3|
|Maximum Building Levels||5|
|Size||4.5 x 4.5 in blocks|
" This defensive housing allows monsters to fight to death defending your base. "
|Yes||D.A.V.E.s with rockets, Sabnox Balthazar and Eye-ra with Airburst|
The Monster Bunker differs from conventional towers in the game as its mode of attack is to release monsters that have already been bunkered in it beforehand. When an opponent's monster comes within its range (which is quite big), the Monster Bunker will release all of its monsters that will attack the intruders.
Monsters can be sourced from the player's current Housing (Note: Not all monsters in the Bunker can be bought with shiny (Flying monsters, excluding Balthazar), monsters not researched are not purchasable either).
The Monster Bunker also has a good range, which is not surpassed by any other defensive building (if the Monster Bunker is level 4).
Monsters can be healed if the bunker is destroyed - they're never permanently killed.
If the Monster Bunker is 50% damaged (once it changes its appearance), it can't release it's monsters.
NOTE: The following table may be incorrect, having false capacity data from MR2. If anyone has the following levels, please add them in. X = incorrect, O = correct, ? = We don't know (1: ? 2: ? 3: ? 4: ? 5: ?)
Building and Upgrading
|Level||Cost||Building Time||HP||Repair Time||Resources Recycled||Bunker Capacity||Town Hall Level||Radius of coverage|
|1||250,000||187,500||62,500||6h||10,000||5m||125,000||93,750||31,250||380||3||15 blocks (300)|
|2||1,000,000||1,000,000||500,000||12h||24,500||5m||625,000||593,750||281,250||450||4||17.5 blocks (350)|
|3||2,000,000||2,000,000||1,000,000||1d||52,000||approx. 8m||1,625,000||1,593,750||781,250||540||5||20 blocks (400)|
|4||4,000,000||4,000,000||2,000,000||2d||75,000||15m||3,625,000||3,593,750||1,781,250||660||9||22.5 blocks (450)|
|5||8,000,000||8,000,000||4,000,000||4d||100,000||1 hour||7,625,000||7,593,750||3,781,250||800||10||25 blocks (500)|
|Town Hall Level||
|Structure Level||Normal / In Action||Damaged||Destroyed|
|1 ~ 5|
- The Monster Bunker was released in January 7, 2011.
- The Monster Bunker was covered in cloth similar to the Storage Silo's before its release.
- Monsters released from the monster bunker can receive buffs from Fomor.
- The Monster Bunker is tied for the longest range of all the defensive towers with Spurtz Cannon level 5.
- Unlike Champions, monsters inside it will still attack Eye-ras.
- When Slimeattikus is bunkered and dies, it fissions but explodes after the attack.
- If it detects airborne monsters, only monsters capable of attacking them are released, and the rest remain inside until a ground monster is within range.
- If an Outpost is taken with monsters still inside a Monster Bunker, the monsters inside it will remain there.
Bugs and Glitches
- Sometimes, a monster bunker near another bunker that attacks first will not release all of it's monsters.
- It seems to only release the monsters equivelent to the maximum bunker space of the highest of the two.
- The cause of this is unknown.
- In map room 3, bunkered D.A.V.E.s can sometimes fire invisible rockets.
Moved to Monster Bunker/tips