|Town Hall Level Required||3|
|Maximum Building Levels||5|
|Size||4.5 x 4.5 in blocks|
" This defensive housing allows monsters to fight to death defending your base. "
|Yes||D.A.V.E.s with rockets, Sabnox Balthazar and Eye-ra with Airburst|
General Information Edit
The Monster Bunker differs from conventional towers in the game as its mode of attack is to release monsters that have already been bunkered in it beforehand. When an opponent's monster comes within its range (which is quite big), the Monster Bunker will release all of its monsters that will attack the intruders.
If monsters from a Monster Bunker were hurt during a battle but they manage to return to their bunker, they will instantly regain full health. However, if they die they're permanently dead.
Monsters can be sourced from the player's current Housing, but a variable amount of Putty is required to do this, depending on the Goo cost of the monster (50%). Alternatively, they can also be bought with Shiny from a store within the Monster Bunker (Note: Not all monsters in the Bunker can be bought with shiny (Flying monsters, excluding Balthazar), monsters not researched are not purchasable either).
The Monster Bunker also has a good range, which is not surpassed by any other defensive building (if the Monster Bunker is level 4).
In the New Map Room, you don't need putty to put monsters in, and they can also be healed if the building is destroyed. (Monsters don't die in MR3)
Monster Bunkers can be catapulted or attacked by tower monsters. Once the Monster Bunker is damaged to the point that it changes to its "damaged" sprite (once it changes its appearance), all of the monsters inside cannot be released, but if it is still not 100% destroyed after the battle, all of the monsters will still be in there.
Building and Upgrading Edit
|Level||Cost||Building Time||HP||Repair Time||Resources Recycled||Bunker Capacity||Town Hall Level||Radius of coverage|
|1||250,000||187,500||62,500||6h||10,000||5m||125,000||93,750||31,250||380||3||15 blocks (300)|
|2||1,000,000||1,000,000||500,000||12h||24,500||5m||625,000||593,750||281,250||450||4||17.5 blocks (350)|
|3||2,000,000||2,000,000||1,000,000||1d||52,000||approx. 8m||1,625,000||1,593,750||781,250||540||5||20 blocks (400)|
|4||4,000,000||4,000,000||2,000,000||2d||75,000||15m||3,625,000||3,593,750||1,781,250||660||9||22.5 blocks (450)|
|5||8,000,000||8,000,000||4,000,000||4d||100,000||1 hour||7,625,000||7,593,750||3,781,250||800||10||25 blocks (500)|
NOTE: In outposts, level 4 Monster Bunkers cost only 3,000,000 Twigs + 3,000,000 Pebbles + 1,500,000 Putty to build, and the upgrade takes only 1 day. However a Level 5 Monster Bunker cannot be built in Outposts.
Build Limit Edit
|Town Hall Level||
Building Stages Edit
|Structure Level||Normal / In Action||Damaged||Destroyed|
|1 ~ 5|
- The Monster Bunker was released in January 7, 2011.
- The Monster Bunker was covered in cloth similar to the Storage Silo's before its release.
- Monsters released from the monster bunker can receive buffs from Fomor.
- The Monster Bunker has the highest range of all the defensive buildings.(Which is only matched by the Spurtz Cannon Level 5.)
- Unlike Champions, monsters inside it will still attack Eye-ras.
- When Slimeattikus is bunkered and dies, it fissions but explodes after the attack.
- If it detects airborne monsters, only monsters capable of attacking them are released, and the rest remain inside until a ground monster is within range.
- If an Outpost is taken with monsters still inside a Monster Bunker, the monsters inside it will remain there.
- In MR3, the monster bunker not so reliable as the capacity is only half its capacity in map room lv2. (it 800 before, it is now 400) FIXED. It was reverted to the original capacity after an update.
- ==Bugs and Glitches==
- Sometimes, a monster bunker near another bunker that attacks first will not release all of it's monsters. It seems to only release the monsters equivelent to the maximum bunker space of the highest of the two. The cause of this is unknown
- In map room 3, bunkered D.A.V.E.s can sometimes fire invisible rockets
Moved to Monster Bunker/tips