" Marilyn Monstroe uses her feminine wiles to attract defending monsters, including those housed in bunkers. Then she delivers a kiss of death in the form of a massive explosion. "
Marilyn Monstroe looks like a dummy attached to a barrel of TNT. This weapon is able to attract defending monsters (bunkered monsters and champions), who are in the attraction range. After its timer runs out, it will detonate and damage/kill the attracted monsters.
WARNING! If any friendly monsters happen to be within range of its blast, they will be damaged or killed too. All buildings apply too.(including blocks and traps)
|Level||Damage||Attraction Range||Countdown||Cost||Upgrading Time||Required Under Hall level|
- Marilyn Monstroe is a reference to the American actress, model, and singer Marilyn Monroe.
- Marilyn Monstroe's fuse lights once the countdown reaches 2 seconds.
- The Marilyn Monstroe is able to be placed between buildings (even if there is no space between them in the Yard Planner).
- Monsters that are attracted to her have floating hearts over their heads.
- Marilyn Monstroe Lvl 10 can kill any monster, even a Fully leveled D.A.V.E, but cannot kill most champions.
- Unlike Eye-ra, Marilyn Monstroe's explosion can loot.
- Sometimes, when you speed up the process of unlocking Marilyn Monstroe, an error occurs and the Marilyn Monstroe fails to be sped up.
- Marilyn Monstroe destroys any trap around her explosion, making her a useful minesweeper.
- Since Mariliyn Monstroe can also damage your monsters, deploy your Marilyn Monstroe first, fling it far away from your monsters, or make sure you don't care about the monsters she'll affect.
- Champions can also be baited by it. While it may not kill them, it will at least take a chunk out of their health, making them easier to finish off.