|Favorite target||Harvesters, Town Halls and Silos|
|Special ability||Jump over walls and sneak between other buildings|
" The 'sneaker' of Inferno, Malphus always looks like it's plotting someones demise. Its multiple legs enable it to move fast and leap over walls. Protect your harvesters and Resource Pods from this one. "
Malphus was first seen in the Wild Monster Invasion 2. It is considered to be a looter as it was only seen attacking Harvesters, Storage Silos and Town Hall in the Wild Monster Invasion 2 (similiar to Bolt and Brain). It has low damage and moderate health. Its special ability allows it to jump over walls (Blocks) to loot resources. Its skull is the third on the Victory Totem Pole 2 . Although it is a looter, it does not do x2 damage to harvesters.
Note: Please do not add any information unless correct, proven and has a legitimate source (example the Kixeye staff.)
|Movement speed||3.2 kph||3.2 kph||3.2 kph||3.2 kph||3.2 kph|
|Magma cost MR3||9,000||10,500||12,300||14,400||16,500|
|Production time||1m 40s||1m 40s||1m 30s||1m 30s||1m 30s|
|Production time MR3||5m||5m||4m 30s||4m 30s||4m 30s|
|Upgrade cost (Sulfur)||76,800||76,800||153,000||307,200|
|Upgrade time||18h||18h||1d 12h||2d 6h||3d 0h|
Moved to Malphus/tips
- Malphus has an animation: walking with his feet.
- Malphus' legs are like fingers, similar to paramites from Oddwolrd: Abe's Oddysee.
- Malphus could allude to a Malthusian Disaster (lack of resources).
- Eye-ra (when Airbust is researched) and Malphus are the only monsters that are able to jump.
- Like Zagnoids, Malphus can also sneak between other buildings to get to their targets.
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.