|Special ability||Burrowing ability, Splash Damage|
" A highly evolved version of Wormzer, King Wormzer is uglier and meaner than its cousin. It's burrowing abilities and armored body make it deadly to anything that has the misfortune to get in its way. "
General Information Edit
King Wormzer has drills on his hands and head with blood dripping from them. King Wormzer can dig underground, similar to Wormzer (which makes sense, as he is "King" Wormzer), at which time it is unaffected by Defensive Towers. King Wormzer sadly no longer has the ability "Splash Damage" as since of the map room level 3 update. As with many monsters from Inferno, this ability doesn't need to be researched. King Wormzer is the most powerful monster in Inferno. He was first seen in the Wild Monster Invasion 2.
King Wormzer is also used to feed Korath at level 5 onwards.
|Movement speed||2.5 kph||2.6 kph||2.7 kph||2.8 kph||2.9 kph|
|Magma cost (MapRoom3)||1,275,000||1,428,000||1,740,000||2,100,000||2,730,000|
|Production time (MapRoom3)||2.15 hrs||2.15 hrs||2.15 hrs||2.15 hrs||2.15 hrs|
|Upgrade cost (Sulfur)||4,915,200||4,915,200||7,268,000||9,216,000||13,624,000|
|Attack to housing ratio||12.0||13.6||16.3||19.2||22.2|
|Health to housing ratio||62.0||76.0||87.0||109.0||131.0|
- High Level King Wormzer attacks seems to break the game. This was stated in the forums and was stated to only affect Inferno and is unknown if it affects the Overworld.
- Also it is been proved, that the game can glitch and shows that King Wormzer is level 6
- His skull is the lowest skull on the VictoryTotem Pole 2.
- It is a distant cousin to Wormzer, and is also the only monster to be in the same family as another.
- Its damage is greater than a D.A.V.E.'s at level 6 when at level 4 (1920 vs. 1900). However, D.A.V.E.s possess Rockets (when unlocked), and King Wormzers causes splash damage (upon surfacing). But the splash damage does not loot.
- King Wormzer is the most expensive non-champion monster in Backyard Monsters.
- If King Wormzer is in a Compound and attacks a monster, he will walk to the nearest target rather than burrowing his way to it and causing splash damage. This only applies if the other monster is nearby.
- Instead of King Wormzer munching buildings to do damage, he is using drills to damage the building.
- King Wormzer is one of the few monsters that can burrow, the others being Wormzer and Valgos.
- When he appears in the Inferno quake 5, the pre-Inferno bestiary thing says "This guy looks like a Wormzer on steroids."
- King Wormzer cannot trigger heavy traps
- Someone reported that flinging in too much King Wormzers may cause serious lag and frame rate drops.
- The monster used to have a splash ability, after the New World Map update, King Wormzer's splash ability was nerfed or bugged.
Moved to King Wormzer/tips
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.