Inferno worker, as its name tells, is the worker in Inferno. It doesn't like you too much, but it will still do your bidding. It is loyal to Moloch and wishes that it had gone with him when he fled from his final base. The only way to get the worker is to defeat all 7 of Moloch's bases once your Town Hall is at least level 5, and get your own Inferno base. It is nowhere near as nice as the above ground worker, constantly making rude remarks when you command it to build.
- Screw you!
- Does my skin look blue to you?
- Hope you hate it.
- Have I told you how much I hate you?
- And you wonder why I hate you.
- All work and no play.
- Stop wasting my time.
- I guess I don't have a choice.
- I hate you more everyday.
- I wish master Moloch were still here.
- If you insist.
- Don't like it? Tough!
- Your approval is meaningless.
- Can you leave me alone now?
- Too bad I can't fix you.
- Any more drudgery for me to do?
- You're nothing but a slave driver.
- Moloch is still my master.
- Looks a little less lame now.
- One day I'll get my revenge.
- Nothing you can do will make me like you.
- My hatred for you has no limits.
- You can only have one of these.
- It is stated that the Inferno Worker is keeping secrets from the players, which maybe means there are also yet-to-be-released Inferno buildings, like the equivalents of the Railgun, Yard Planner, Champion Cage, etc.