|Town Hall Level Required||4|
|Maximum Building Levels||1|
|Size||1 x 1 in blocks|
" Invisible to your enemies until it's too late, Heavy Traps use a specialized trigger that only fires when the most powerful monsters step on it, but cause splash damage to all nearby units. "
General information Edit
The Heavy Trap deals 5000 damage and 2500 splash damage for those monsters that are within range (90) of it. This is confirmed by David Scott. 11 Heavy Traps brings a Level 4 Gorgo's health down to 36,800 from a recent test. It is used against the stronger monsters in the game, such as Champion Monsters Gorgo and Drull or a level 1 or 2 Fomor. It is only activated if a D.A.V.E, Project X , Crabatron, or Champion Monster steps on it. It can also be activated if you send in a large group of monsters all at once (for example 25 Ichis). Crabatron can be good baits as they set them off, sparing your better monsters.
Building and Upgrading Edit
|1||50,000||50,000||50,000||5s||L4 Town Hall|
Build limits Edit
|Town Hall Level||Maximum Amount|
Building Stages Edit
- 7 Heavy Traps will send a level 6 Drull retreating.
- 3 Heavy Traps will send a level 2 Fomor retreating.
- Heavy Traps look like bear traps.
- Heavy Traps can damage air monsters if a ground monster directly below it activates it. This can be extremely effective against D.A.V.E.s and Zafreetis.
- Heavy Traps were added to the game in July 8, 2011.
Moved to Heavy Trap/tips