|Town Hall Level Required||4|
|Maximum Building Levels||1|
|Size||1 x 1 in blocks|
" Invisible to your enemies until it's too late, Heavy Traps use a specialized trigger that only fires when the most powerful monsters step on it, but cause splash damage to all nearby units. "
The Heavy Trap deals 5000 damage and 2500 splash damage for those monsters that are within range (90) of it. This is confirmed by David Scott. 11 Heavy Traps brings a Level 4 Gorgo's health down to 36,800 from a recent test. It is used against the stronger monsters in the game, such as Champion Monsters Gorgo and Drull or a level 1 or 2 Fomor. It is only activated if a D.A.V.E, Project X , Crabatron, or Champion Monster steps on it. It can also be activated if you send in a large group of monsters all at once (for example 25 Ichis). Crabatron can be good baits as they set them off, sparing your better monsters.
Building and Upgrading
|1||50,000||50,000||50,000||5s||L4 Town Hall|
|Town Hall Level||Maximum Amount|
- 7 Heavy Traps will send a level 6 Drull retreating.
- 3 Heavy Traps will send a level 2 Fomor retreating.
- Heavy Traps look like bear traps.
- Heavy Traps can damage air monsters if a ground monster directly below it activates it. This can be extremely effective against D.A.V.E.s and Zafreetis.
- Heavy Traps were added to the game in July 8, 2011.
Moved to Heavy Trap/tips