|Hatchery Control Center|
|Town Hall Level Required||3|
|Maximum Building Levels||1|
|Size||5 x 5 in blocks|
" Control all of your Hatcheries from a single building. You add monsters to one build queue and it sends instructions to whichever Hatchery becomes available first. "
The Hatchery Control Center is a building used to control all of your Hatcheries with one building. It accurately calculates which Hatchery becomes available first, therefore making it less complicated.
It is convenient, but is not a must-have for low levels. It is recommended that you get it only when you think it is sufficiently cheap and necessary.
The Hatchery Control Center is commonly abbreviated as HCC.
Building and Upgrading Edit
|1||4,000,000||4,000,000||4,000,000||1d 01h|| L3 Town Hall
L2 Hatchery x3
HP, Repair Time, etc.Edit
|HP||Repair Time||Resources Recycled|
Building stages Edit
Moved to Hatchery Control Center/tips
- Building the Hatchery Control Center once costed 65 Shiny. Due to protesting and demand, the building can now be built with resources. According to Kixeye, the Shiny was refunded to the ones who bought the building earlier (plus a little extra!).
- This building is one of the four buildings covered by a cloth before its release.
- In the Main Yard the Hatchery Control Center costs 4,000,000 Twigs, Pebbles and Putty, but in Outposts this building costs just 500,000 of the same resources.
- Once built, any attempt to open a single Hatchery will result in opening the Hatchery Control Center.
- With introduction to D.A.V.E. Club, players who have bought this monthly subscription will be allowed to produce Inferno Monsters and queue up to a maximum of 7 slots, which can queue up to 30 for each slots.