Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
" Discovered inside the Bermuda Triangle, Gorgo is a powerful 'tank' monster of simian origin. "
Gorgo is one of the five Champion Monsters. He deals the 3rd lowest amount of damage and has the slowest movement speed, but has the highest health of all five champions. He is mostly meant for defense rather than offense
|Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||Bonus 1||Bonus 2||Bonus 3|
|Movement speed||1.00 kph||1.20 kph||1.40 kph||1.60 kph||1.80 kph||2.00 kph||2.10 kph||2.20 kph||2.40 kph|
| Time to Heal|
from 0 hp
|3h 42m 13s||7h 24m 27s||11h 6m 40s||18h 43m 20s||22h 13m 20s||1d 10h 43m 20s||1d 12h 53m 33s||1d 15h 29m 48s||1d 19h 24m 10s|
(Note: "Time to heal from 0 hp" statistics might not be correct.)
|3|| 10 Octo-ooze
|5|| 10 Crabatron
Gorgo's meals are based on the monsters who target defensive towers.
- Gorgo costs 14,302,500 Goo to feed from level 1 to level 6 with level 1 monsters (excluding bonus feeds), making Gorgo to the most expensive champion to feed in terms of Goo.
- Gorgo's attack style changes at level 4: he swings up with one arm and smashes down to attack buildings.
- Gorgo with bonus 2 is the only champion that can survive a level 4 Monster Bunker filled with level 6 Eye-ras but with the new Monster Bunker level 5, it cannot survive.
- At level 6 (all bonuses), Gorgo's attack is as strong as Drull level 2, but Gorgo has over 3 times as much health.
- A level 1 Gorgo and level 6 Fomor have the same health.
- Gorgo can defeat Drull in a fair one on one fight.
- Gorgo was secretly nerfed. Its Level 6 stats went from 240,000 Health and 3,300 Damage to 200,000 Health and 3,000 Damage. This happened on June 29, 2011, 11 days after the champion monsters were released. Shiny users are the most known witnesses of this.
- D.A.V.E.s used to be fed to Gorgo, but due to goo cost complaints, this has been changed.
- Gorgo's fighting style changes again at Level 6: he swings up with both arms and smashes down.
- Although Gorgo has the most health, it takes the second least time to heal, overtaken by Korath.
- Gorgo can destroy 53% of an Ultra Kitted Outpost when all defensive towers are still building and without any boosts, catapults, backup or Krallen a.k.a. Forever Alone attacking.
- Gorgo means fierce in Latin.
- 15 level 4 balthazars can kill Gorgo.
Hatch Gorgo - "Hatch Gorgo in the champion cage."
Gorgo the Great- "Evolve Gorgo to Level 6 and watch him 'go bananas' on your enemies."
Moved to Gorgo/tips
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.