" Warning: Eye-ra's chemical makeup combusts within close proximity to walls. "
Eye-ra has the highest attack of all the Monsters but, unfortunately, dies upon successfully attacking: however they are sent back to your base to heal. They do not loot, meaning that any resource harvesters, Storage Silos, or Town Halls will be wasted should they be attacked by an Eye-ra.
Because they explode upon contact, any buildings in their blast radius will take large amounts of damage.
Eye-ra's special ability is called "Airburst". The Eye-ra jumps into the air before exploding to damage air units and has an increased splash range and damage to ground units.
|Upgrade Time||2d||2d 6h||2d 12h|
|Prerequisites||Eye-ra lv 2||Eye-ra lv 3||Eye-ra lv 4|
|Movement speed||2.00 kph||2.20 kph||2.40 kph||2.60 kph||2.80 kph||3.00 kph|
|Goo cost MR3||15,000||45,000||90,000||135,000||180,000||240,000|
|Production time MR3||1h 15m||1h 15m||1h 15m||1h 15m||1h 15m||1h 15m|
|Upgrade cost (putty)||64,000||64,000||128,000||192,000||384,000||512,000|
|Upgrade time||8h||5h||7h||12h||1d||1d 12h|
|Attack to Housing ratio||66.67||133.33||200||266.67||333.33||400|
|Health to Housing ratio||10||15||20||26.67||33.33||40|
Moved to Eye-ra/tips
- A level 6 Eye-ra with Airburst can kill any other non-champion monster in one hit.
- Eye-ra is the only monster in the Overworld that targets blocks first.
- Eye-ra has the highest attack of any monster in Backyard Monsters, including champions.
- Eye-ra leaves a crater after exploding, similar to a Booby Trap.
- Eye-ra (when Airburst is researched) and Malphus are the only monsters that are able to jump.
- If Eye-ra's health drops down to 0, it will explode rather than dying like other monsters.
- Furthermore, if an Eye-ra has Airburst and its HP drops down to 0, it will jump in the air and explode where it died.
- If bunkered monsters or Spurtz from the Spurtz Cannon attack an Eye-ra, it continues moving as usual
- Eye-ra does not loot when destroying Storage Silos , Harvesters , and Town Halls.
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.