Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
" Covered in red obsidian scales, this two headed beast delivers overwhelming damage during attacks. "
Drull is one of the five Champion monsters. He has the highest attack power of any Champion monster, but has the second lowest health of all the Champion monsters, after Fomor. He is the fastest Champion monster, and can easily outrun most of the monsters (Balthazar and Krallen move faster). His speed can sometimes make him a 'minesweeper'. Drull cannot attack flying monsters although there are some bugs where he can attack flying Champions. Drull is also good at looting since he does a lot of damage, and he is good against most monsters with high health. He is weak against larger groups of monsters because he can only attack one monster at a time.
|Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||Bonus 1||Bonus 2||Bonus 3|
|Speed||2 kph||2.2 kph||2.5 kph||2.8 kph||3.2 kph||3.6 kph||3.7 kph||3.8 kph||4 kph|
|Heal Duration||1h 2m 30s||2h 8m 12s||4h 10m||8h 20m||17h 40m||1d 17h 40m||1d 19h 24m 10s||1d 21h 29m 10s||2d 36m 40s|
(This feeding table is no longer accurate, if anyone has any info on it please fill it in and mark the level as Accurate: (X= No O = Yes) Lvl. 2: X, Lvl. 3: X, Lvl. 4: X, Lvl 5: O, Lvl 6: X, Bonus: X.)
Level 2: 15 Pokey x 3 feedings
Level 3: 8 Fink + 10 Pokey x 6 feedings
Level 4: 25 Bandito x 9 feedings
|3||10 Pokey8 Fink||6|
|5|| 18 Fang
Drull's diet consists of monsters that attack anything.
- Drull has the lowest health of all the champions at level 1.
- Drull loses to Gorgo in a fair one-on-one fight.
- It costs 11,964 Shiny to upgrade Drull from level 1 to level 6.
- In the early days D.A.V.E. was fed to Drull level 5 and up, but is now replaced by Fangs and Banditos.
- Drull was once rumored to be able to attack flying monsters at Level 6, but this rumor is false and has been proven so.
- A level 1 Drull and a level 6 Gorgo have the same speed and a level 2 Drull have the same health as level 3 Fomor
- A level 1 Drull has the same Damage as a Level 6 Gorgo.
- Drull costs 4,182,750 Goo to feed from level 1 to level 6 with level 1 monsters (excluding bonus feeds), making Drull the second most expensive champion to feed in terms of Goo.
- Drull is the fastest running monster in the game.
- Drull will not take damage overtime in the Inferno Cavern like Inferno monsters.
- His form of attack is level 1-3 with both heads while but changes in level 4 that attacks first with the right and change in level 5-6 attacks with the left first.
- Drulls now heal as expected after an attack.
- Drull's name means "To decapitate" or "To destroy" or even "To conquer"
Moved to Drull/tips
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.