|Favorite target||Harvesters, Town Halls and Silos|
" Bolt is fast as lightning and can run ahead of your other monsters to munch on buildings with its razor sharp teeth. "
Bolt is a fast-moving looter with low health and damage. It is known to only partly destroy a resource harvester before moving on to another one, but only if there are no more resources stored in that building. However, this does not apply when attacking Silos or Town Halls. It is also a looter, as a consequence, it loots 20% more resources than any monster.
Bolt is also used for feeding Level 1-4 Fomor.
It is better to send Bolts in after your High-Health Monsters as they will die from alomst any defesive tower.
Bolt's special ability is Teleportation. It allows Bolt to instantly travel to other buildings that are within its teleportation range. This allows Bolt to reach buildings faster and in some cases, avoid taking damage.
However, it should be noted that Bolt doesn't really "teleport" to buildings, but rather moves in a large burst of speed which allows it to reach buildings instantly. This means that it can not travel through walls, and will still trigger traps.
|Movement speed||2.50 kph||2.55 kph||2.60 kph||2.80 kph||3.00 kph||3.20 kph|
|Goo cost (Map Room 3)||1,050||2,025||3,045||4,200||5,400||7,200|
|Production time MR3||1m 9s||1m 9s||1m 9s||1m 9s||1m 9s||1m 9s|
|Upgrade cost (putty)||16,000||16,000||32,000||48,000||96,000||144,000|
|Attack to housing ratio||1||1.34||1.67||2.34||3||3.67|
|Health to housing ratio||10||10||10||10||10||10|
- Bolts were once called Wirty. Before that, they were called Zonks.
- Bolts with teleportation are often seen outside their housing, as they teleport to their housing, then walk back to where they teleported from and stop. When you move the housing, they will move, not teleport, into the housing.
- Teleportation Bolts will teleport to get into Monster Bunkers, housing, juicer, and the Champion Cage (for feeding).
- Bolt has the lowest health of all monsters at level 6. (including inferno)
- Bolt used to be able to get 4x resources from harvesters, silos, and town halls, but an update removed it.
- Bolt's in game sprite changed when its design changed, along with Project X. Unlike the other monsters, which remained the same.
- At Level 6 Bolt has the second lowest damage of all monsters including Inferno monsters and Champions.
- While attacking, bolts will sometimes just stop and do nothing, until a building is destroyed.
- Quickly runs ahead of other monsters to destroy buildings.
Moved to Bolt/tips
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.