" Bandito's thick exoskeleton and impeccable accuracy make it the perfect monster assassin. "
Bandito is a mid-game monster with balanced stats. It has moderate health, attack, and speed. Along with this, it is also relatively inexpensive and hatches fairly quickly.
Bandito is also used for feeding a level 3 and 4 Drull.
By researching in the Monster Lab, Bandito gains the ability of attacking all enemies around him. By upgrading this ability, the speed of his ability, "Whirlwind", will increase, making Bandito attack even faster.
Note that Whirlwind only works on monsters and not on buildings.
|Movement speed||1.00 kph||1.00 kph||1.00 kph||1.00 kph||1.00 kph||1.00 kph|
|Goo cost (Map Room 3)||7,500||13,500||20,250||26,250||33,600||43,200|
|Production time||3m 45s||3m 45s||3m 45s||3m 45s||3m||3m|
|Production time MR3||11m 15s||11m 15s||11m 15s||11m 15s||9m||9m|
|Upgrade cost (putty)||256,000||256,000||512,000||756,000||1,024,000||1,444,000|
|Upgrade time||1d 4h||12h||16h||1d||1d 12h||2d|
|Attack to housing ratio||10||12.5||15||17.5||20||22.5|
|Health to housing ratio||25||27.5||30||32.5||37.5||45|
- Bandito means "Bandit" in spanish.
- A level 6 D.A.V.E. is faster than a Level 6 Bandito.
- Bandito appears to be crushing a bolt under his right hand.
- It is stated to be "Fitted with a protective exoskeleton", explaining its comparably high health.
- In Backyard Monsters Unleashed, Bandito's name was changed to "Chuck" because it was changed to be a ranged attacker that throws rocks.
Moved to Bandito/tips
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.