On March 14, 2012 (considered Pi day for mathematicians coicidentially) , Backyard Monsters officially became 2 years old. Nothing really happened on the day except that a video was made answering some questions. The video is displayed below.
Questions in the video
The video is made up of sections, each answering a separate question.
- Where did you get the idea for Backyard Monsters?
- Did backyard monsters change as you were developing it?
- Did you remember the day when the game hit 2 million downloads?
- How much content has been added in the last two years?
- Have suggestions of other players influenced any of those features?
- How many people work on backyard monsters now?
- What is the secret of destroying an "indestructable" base?
- What does D.A.V.E stand for?
- Are there new features planned for release in the near future?