Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Because this wiki is an encyclopedia that anyone can edit, we are of course going to have a minority of individuals who are here just to vandalize, troll, blank, be uncivil, and generally create a mess. Unfortunately for them:
Now this is not some sort of unspoken rule or anything, it is nothing short of a fact, allow me to explain:
Why is it so pointless?
There are countless reasons it is so pointless, here are a few:
- All prior page revisions are saved. You may think that by deleting a section of content, adding gibberish or doing whatever to the page, that we can't do anything about it. We can. It may have taken you a few minutes to vandalize a page, but it takes a regular contributor just seconds to change it back. Is it really worth the effort?
- We can revert edits very quickly and we can select a prior (clean) version of the page to restore if we choose.
Recent changes patrol
- Contributors greatly out number vandals on this wiki. Somebody or probably multiple people will review every single edit made and know whether or not it is vandalism. Your edit is unlikely to slip through un-noticed by our editors.
Rollback and administrators
- Rollback is an extremely powerful anti-vandalism tool. All administrators have it by default. The rollbacker right can be granted to just about any trusted editor that asks for it. One click and something that may have taken you several minutes to do, is changed back in a flash. Even if your vandalism was performed over a series of consecutive multiple edits, it is no matter to a rollbacker. They can revert all your edits with a single action. Literally one click, and it is as if you were never there. Again, is it really worth trying?
- Administrators can see what is going on and there is a page where any editor may report users who constantly vandalize. So really, you are going to get banned very quickly.
- If you constantly make vandal socks, we can block your IP address; meaning you can't contribute again until the block expires, which may take months, years or never happen at all. What is the point?
You will be blocked. Your IP address may be blocked, and your edits will be undone in mere seconds.