Note:While you are on The Town Hall (Chat Room), you must follow all of the rules on this page. Moderators may enforce their own policy.
Please use English, unless everyone in the chat room understands that language. You will not be banned for not using English, but if you disobey the rules in another language, you will be banned.
- Do not spam and/or vandalize
- Listen to what the Mods tell you to do unless the Mod is forcing you to do something bad.
- Do not threaten, or personally attack a user.
- You are allowed to use strong language, but keep it to a minimum, and only do it with a reason. If it becomes highly offensive (racism, sexism, personal attacks, ect.) or you use too much, it will not be allowed.
- Do not pretend to be a Moderator.
Break or object to these rules and you will likely get yourself banned or kicked.
Addendum: Private Messages are to be dealt with differently, If you are harassed by a user, block that user and try to report them with a picture of your chat.